Monday, January 12, 2015

This blog fell like a tree... But it shall grow anew


I'm going to abandon this blog, and I'm going to make a new scam catchers blog. Ey, don't be bummed. Let's make this exciting.

Pretend that blogs are actually all locations. Right now I'll be going on a long journey to find a suitable location to "plant" my blog. All blogs come in seeds. Once you plant one, it slowly grows. You improve on it by adding water, and other people (followers) help you nourish it. It eventually grows into an amazing thing.

So right now I'll start my journey for a blog "spot."
See what I did there? ;D


Wish me luck, I'll help this new seed grow bigger, better, and faster than this one!
This particular blog has fallen. The plant has withered, but I received a seed before it died.

I will not delete this blog though, and it shall rest in its grave.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rest in Peace
S.A.S.S.

Withered away from an unknown cause. It was a great blog,
and so many people enjoyed it.

You will be remembered.
 ~~~~~~~~~~

Feel free to leave your flowers or whatever in the comments. XD I'll post a new blog link when I have planted the seed and watered it a few times.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Goldie, would you be interested in incorporating your new blog into a TPC branch?
    TPC is The Phantom Company, and it acts as a hub for all the anti-evil societies in AJ.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YESSSS JOIN THE TPC! We're trying to get a total of 100 scam watchers to join so we can put a dent in scammer activity. :o

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete