Monday, July 14, 2014

Dear Anonymous Meanie,

I did not get your username, whoever you are, but I believe that you have ticked my off. You sent a trade offering Freedom Leg Armor for my Wood Floor. I declined because I didn't like Freedom Leg Armor. And so you said "That was fair." I replied with "It doesn't matter. I declined because I didn't like the item. Rares don't matter."

And then you said. "grrr u mean"

First of all, you seem like an 8 year old. No offense. You obviously can't use proper capitalization, grammar, or spelling. And your reaction seems really stupid.

Please speak to me again, wherever you are, when you have learned not to care about getting your way. Sorry if I sound mean, but YOU'RE really the one being mean.

P.S. I declined because I am partially using that floor for an important roleplay post. I don't need Freedom Leg Armor for any reason.

2 comments:

  1. I had more sense than THAT when I was 8. He must be 5 years old :p
    ~Fire66300

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 5 years old and SPOILED.
      ~Fire66300

      Delete